Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Two New Cards

The past couple of days I have been working on two cards for a challenge on Split Coast Stampers.  The first one is done with birds.  I've taken a LOT of pictures of this one, and it still doesn't do it justice.  It must have something to do with the paper (and with my lack of knowledge).  I call this one "Birds with Linen"...the paper collection is called "Linen Closet".



The second card I did is called "Peach of a Hippo".  I love this stamp!  She's so cute!  The orange in the center of the flowers, the balloon, & bow, are tiny glass beads I just picked up.  I'm having so much fun with these.  The package I bought has a bunch of colors (I think 18), so there's lots to choose from.  The card with the birds also has glass beads in the middle of the flower below the bird picture.




That's it for now...time to get back to crafting!

3 comments:

  1. kathy, what wonderful card...I like anything with birds, and your card is so pretty...the second card is so cute...well done...thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your creations on SCS. I enjoyed looking thru your gallery. You are a great artist. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy those little birds are just beautiful! And the hippo so cute! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!