Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Inspiration

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a little inspiration from Heartfelt Creations!  This week I have a card and matching door hanger using the Timeless Amour Collection.




The card is quick and easy to make!  I used one of the sentiment blocks from the designer paper, added a burgandy mat, and popped it on an embossed card base.  Then I added a bow and flower to the corner.


The door hanger is just a $1 bin find at Target that I add the Timeless Amour Designer Papers to with Mod Podge and embellished with the heart shaped dies, bow, and flower.




I am submitting these to the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #69

Thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creation's Blog to see the designers beautiful creations this week and also a sneak peek of March's New Release!

There is also a Design Team right now call for Heartfelt Creations!  Here is a little exerpt from the Blog if you are interested:

Design Team Call: The time has come to do another open design team call. If you are passionate about stamping or scrapbooking, and love Heartfelt Creations products, CLICK HERE, for more details.

Blessings!

Kathy



Doorway to My Heart

Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
HCPC 3500 – Open Vintage Floret PreCut Set
HCPC 3502 – Mini Vintage Floret PreCut Set
HCD 728 – Timeless Amour Die
HCD 727 – Vintage Floret Die
HCPC1 228 – Timeless Amour Paper Collection
Product ID: 159223 - Paper BlossomsMolding Mat
Product ID: 459222 - Paper BlossomsTool Kit
Product ID: 159723 – Art InstituteGlue – Dries Clear
Product ID: 273900 - Zip Dry PaperGlue

Other Products Used:
Paper: Cream, Always Artichoke (SU), Brandy Wine (Bazzills), Solar White (Neenah)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine), Victorian Velvet, Moss, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accessories: Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, door knob holder (Target $1 bin), Mod Podge, brush, Always Artichoke Seam Binding (SU), White Jute String (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Bow-Easy, adhesive pearls, craft knife, cutting mat

Instruction:
Card: Cut Always Artichoke cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4", fold.  Emboss front of card with folder.  Cut sentiment block from designer paper and mat with Brandy Wine cardstock.  Glue together and add to card base with pop dots.  Make bow with Jute String and add to card as shown.  With Solar White and Onyx Black Ink, stamp 1 small flower from Open Vintage Floret and 1 leaf flower from Mini Vintage Floret Set.  Color with pencils or inks, cut with matching dies, shape and add to bow as shown.  Add adhesive pearl to flower center.

Door Knob Holder: Ink edges with Vintage Photo Ink.  Adhere designer paper with door image as shown onto door knob holder with Mod Podge on both front and back of holder.  Dry complete and trim excess with craft knife.  Sand edges if needed and ink edges.  With cream cardstock, die cut hearts and ink edges as shown or desired.  Glue to holder as shown.  Make bow with Bow-Easy and add to holder.  Stamp one each of the 3 smallest flowers from the sets, color, and cut with matching dies.  Shape and assemble, add to bow and add adhesive pearl to center.



 

10 comments:

  1. These are both just so creative. I love your choice of the papers and the heart cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful project to showcase HC stamps, papers and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your door hanger -- just stunning~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will make the most perfect gift-giving set, having the matching card and door hanger. Another stunning project and another gorgeous stamp set. SO pretty!
    Thanks for linking up again, what a blessing.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are absolutely wonderful, but the door hanger is downright gorgeous!! I love taking a dollar store find and making it into so much more... yours is a fabulous creation and I would never had known it was a dollar bin base! Your arrangement of the card is fantastic and I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, Kathy! These are wonderful! What a beautiful hanger - would love to have that one on my door!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful,Everthing is just so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful talent. I am not familiar with Heartfelt Creations, But your are delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Love both projects, very creative!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!